My boyfriend Gary loves Bok Choy. He is always looking for new ways to cook it and found this one from Aimchuck on food.com and made it the other night. If you like Bok Choy, you are going to love this. And its super healthy with only 57 calories per serving. Its got an Asian twist with ginger, sesame oil, and rice vinegar. Yum, Yum, Yum.
The Best Sauteed Bok Choy (serves 4)
- 1 head bok choy, sliced, both white and green parts
- 1/3 cup onion, diced
- 1/2 tablespoon grated gingerroot
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon dark sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon fish sauce
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons sesame seeds
- 1/4 cup chicken broth
- crushed red pepper flakes
1.Rinse and drain bok choy and set aside.
2. Sauté onion and ginger in olive oil and sesame oil until onion is tender.
3. Add remaining ingredients and sauté for about 8 minutes.
Categories: Recipes and Food